Sunday, November 15, 2009

NIng First Impression

Wow, so first of all to sign up it didnt work for me the first time I tried. So not such a good start for ning. After that was fixed and I started to look around the site I was to say a little overwhelmed. As I have said throughout the semester with all the sites we have worked with I am not very tech savy. So being introduced to Ning was the least bit a little stressful. There seems to be some many options and different things you can do on the site, which is good, it seems to be exciting to work with and I am curious to see where its going to take me on this project. One thing I am concerned about is that because of the mass amount of options and little gadgets that that might distract from the actual content of the site. Overall, I am curious and interested in to see how this project will turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment