Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Finishing toucheds-ning

So the project is winding down. As I talked about earlier I was concerned with how the site would look and read in the end. After the break when I returned to the site and started to do some of my work i was pleasantly surprised not only with the amount of work all my group did but the quality as well. The site looked really good and everything was starting to look like an acutal sns.
I feel like the group was a little unsure at the start of the project about were this site was going to lead us and what we were going to include, but overall i feel like we did a really good job. All the changes everyone made to their own work and working together on a few of the pieces really added depth and multiple views about the subject. Also, since everyone came from a different view or standpoint on the subject it made it very easy to come up with different topics to discuss and was very interesting to see how everything turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment