Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How do I do anything on NING

Doing simple task on ning just are not as easy as they should be. First of all you have to add some of the basic functions to your page that I feel should already be there. I also had so much trouble with adding music, like some many others, i had the hardest time getting it to work. One of the main problems I had with the music is the formating. Ning only allowed mp3 files to be played and i was still unable to get any off my itunes to work, i got a song to play but it wasnt the desired one that I wanted.
Another problem our group faced was with the blog and discussion post. We were experiencing that some of what we were saying in them started out to be different but towards the end started to sound like the same thing. We decided as a group to go back and look at what we wrote and edit it accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment