Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Stefanac Response

The reading of Stefanac blog/article was very imformative to me about blogging in general but especially about enthusiasts blogs. While still being really new to blogging Stefanac's blog was able to give me a good idea of what a future blogger, such as myself, should be expecting while writing a blog. I learned that while blogging is free and open in any form, where as it pertains to writing there are not neccessarily guideline but more adivce on how to be successful. One of the ideas that struck me the most was the point were Stefanac was making the point about the people in particular who write blogs. Also said was that is a writer (blogger) was looking to find an outet to express themselves and make a living off of it blogging wasnt the content area that person should focus on. As I thought about that some more and thought back to past class discussions, it hit me that those people that take a career in writng and have not found an outlet that works for them, or are having trouble with a particular piece of writing should stop all together and start a blog. Even if the blog was just to be in use for a short period of time, it seems that is helps get the writing process going. Take this post for example, at first I wasnt sure what to write and now am writng more than I planed about more topics than i thought. It got me thinking not only about the article but about blogging and my ways and habits of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment