Monday, October 19, 2009

website design article

I found this article to be very interesting and informative to read. My technology skill are pretty limited for my genereation, I have enough trouble keeping my computer working much less designing a website. Considering what the article said about all the aspects of designing a webpage I really have never thought of it that way before. I of course have been using computers and webpages for a long time now, but I really never put much thought into the actualy work and thought process in the design of the site. There are alot of small details that you use everyday when using the internet but never really put much thought into them. I never knew any of the offical names for tools on websites, I would be like "oh that was cool how that pics enlarged when the mouse went over it" but never really understood why or how that would happen.
The section I like the best was about the site organizational structures, once agian I havn't put the thought into the organizational structure of the sites. I have seem site that I notice how hard they are to use, or how confusing and boring some cam be. while other are easy and attract viewers to their page. The different ways of formating a site really seems to have an impact in the overall success of the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment